Wednesday 4 December 2019

Training log week ended 1st December

Good week just gone. 5 MLS at 930 pace Tuesday. 1 hour with 7.6 MLS on Wednesday. 1 hour in Mayfield Cork at a lot faster pace than before, 8.10 as distinct from previous 8.30 pace. That was it until Sunday. Shame I can't more consistency in terms of getting out 5 times a week. That would have been my ideal training cycle but it's a lot better than it has  been in a couple of years. On Sunday I ran a MP longish run, 11 miles at 8.20 pace. I know in terms of MP it's around 30 seconds slower than what I used to do but that will do fine for the moment. 30 miles for the week.

Hopefully the Xmas break will give me more time to get he running done in the morning. I was hoping for a regular 4- 5 day running cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment