Sunday 28 November 2021

a easier week but not by choice

 Monday - 6.2 miles during my lunch break

Tuesday - no run

Wednesday - 6.3 miles up in Mayfield at 8.25 pace. legs were tight and even by mile 2 I felt this was going for too long.

Thursday - a real disappointment. I got caught up in work stuff which meant I missed my window of oppurtunity and accordingly no run. This was a annoyance.

Friday - not home until after 8 pm so no chance of a run

Saturday - heading up to Cork for Xmas shopping so no run either. Just too busy. There will be a lot of this between now and Xmas.

Sunday - 11 miles at 9.04 pace. A slow run. Legs were tight for first 4 miles. Probably a consequence of so little running all week. Jogged to Ballyhea and back. I felt fine running and were it not for domestic duties at home I might have tacked on another few miles.

So all in all a quiet week. You need those too. Hopefully the rest of next week proves more productive.

I should be ok for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Then at the weekend I hope to get a longer long run in..

23.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment