Monday 5 November 2018

onward

Nothing worth saying, 2 mile walk on Monday with the small one in tow. It's amazing how slow you can walk with a 2 year old holding your hand. I was off work for the week running 5 X 4 minutes in the town park with the obligatory warm and cool down. The whole thing lasted a hour running another hour Wednesday morning around town. I donated blood Wednesday evening which was enough to rule out running until 6.30 am Friday morning which consisted of another hour. No running Saturday with 90 minutes on Sunday (Charleville to Ballyhea and back). The whole week clocked up to 33 miles. A couple of things I noted , I really need to get the Garmin fixed and perhaps it's time to tack on another training day. Monday and Saturday look like the most likely days but I have to figure out how to pencil it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment